Who funds my Orthotic Treatment?


There are a number of funding options available to you for your treatment at Orthotic Centre. Browse the below options to find the most suited to you.

Private Referrals

Your GP, Specialist or other health professionals can refer you privately.

ACC Referrals

If you have an ACC covered injury, your specialist can refer you to the Orthotic Centre.

Public Health Referrals

Some public hospital doctors can refer you to the Orthotic Centre.

If you are still unsure if your treatment will be funded or paid for by yourself privately

Please check our Q & A section on referral types for further clarification.

Orthotic Centre supports your pain-free mobility with leading-edge orthoses. Locally designed and manufactured and a range of the best internationally sourced tailor-made orthotic footwear and braces, together with holistic rehabilitation plans support you to maximise mobility and independence.